As we exit the peak wedding season and enter engagement season, I know all the engaged ladies are looking for the perfect dress. You've been flipping through countless magazines and searching the internet for "the dress". So we put together some tips to help you on your wedding dress journey.
- Schedule an appointment at the bridal shop. Most shops will have a consultant to help you try on dresses.
- Don't wear makeup. You will be trying on a lot of dress that day and most will go on over your head.
- Bring at least 2-4 people to help you make a decision. If you invite more you could get overwhelmed with everyones opinions.
- Bring some water. You will get tired,lol.
- Try on different styles. You will be surprised at what you may like once its on you.
- If the shop allows, take pictures. You may can't remember how you looked in dress once you leave.
- Don't rush making a decision. Visit other shops to see what other designers they may can offer you.
- Don't be afraid of color!! Try a blush or ivory wedding gown.
- When you feel you have "the one", let them jack you up!! Add the other accessories, your consultant should be able to pick the perfect accessories to go with your gown.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning Raleigh, New Bern, and Greenville North Carolina.
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning owned and operated by Certified Wedding Planner Natosha Graham
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning offers Wedding Day Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Partial Wedding Planning Services, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, and Event Design Services for all your Social Events.
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning caters to Weddings and Events
in Greenville North Carolina, Raleigh North Carolina, and surrounding
Eastern North Carolina Wedding locations and Worldwide.