5 Tips on what to do next when you say, "Yes"
We are going to keep the blog short, sweet, and to the point.
1. Tell everyone!: It's your turn. Don't be shy and not share.
2. Talk to a planner: Whether you decide to hire a planner or not. A planner can educate you on many aspects of planning a wedding especially the cost. Planning a wedding is a lot bigger than planning a small event.
2. Select a date: Every wedding professional you contact will ask this when you reach out to them.
3. Select a guest count: This will change many times, lol. Just set a max.
4. Select a style of wedding you would like to have.
5. Select a maximum cost you want to invest in your wedding
If you would like to chat with us about your bid day,
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning Raleigh, Garner New Bern, Wilson, and Greenville North Carolina.
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning owned and operated by Certified Wedding Planner Natosha Graham
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning offers Wedding Day Management Services formerly known as Day of Wedding Coordination, Partial Wedding Planning Services, Full Service Wedding Planning Services, and Event Design Services for all your Social Events.
Exquisite Events Wedding and Event Planning caters to Weddings and Events
in Greenville North Carolina, Raleigh North Carolina, and surrounding
Eastern North Carolina Wedding locations and Worldwide